Why Is My Lettuce Bitter & Is Cardboard Bad For The Compost Pile? Q&A
Weekend Q&A. In this edition, I will answer the following questions
1. What is the advantage of starting seeds in cells instead of trays. Do you really have to spend the extra money?
2. I have heard that cardboard is bad for the compost. is this true?
3. Every time I grow lettuce, it’s bitter when I pick it. how can I prevent this?
4. In a facebook post, some people were recommending foliar feeding. What are your thoughts on it?
5. I heard you say that you don’t use animal manures on your property at all. Can you explain why?
Watch the video: